Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updated Commecial Use TOU

Thank you for downloading this Commercial Use product from Jacqui's Scraps at

My blog: http://sushiphobia.blogspot.com
My store:
My email for questions/comments: sushiphobia@gmail.com

***CU OK!***

YOU MAY

- Use this product to make personal scrapbook pages.
- Use this product for your personal website's layout.
- Use this to make free or commercial use products or kits.

YOU MAY NOT

- Offer these files as they are in kits or other products, including freebies unless they are altered. For instance, if you downloaded or purchased a layer style or brush from me, you MAY NOT offer these as a brush or style by themselves and claim as your own. You MAY, however use these items to create something NEW, such as an alpha or an embellishment.

If you are unclear about any of these terms, please contact me at sushiphobia@gmail.com and I will be happy to help you out.

If you enjoyed this product, please let me know! Have fun!

No comments: