Monday, March 8, 2010

Weathered Wood Caps, Numbers & Extras

Someone asked if I'd post the numbers & capitals, so I decided to make them and some punctuation for you all.

As for the style, I have Photoshop CS3 and I'm almost positive people with older versions can't use it. I will have to see if I can figure out a way for those of you who have older versions to use my styles before I can post them, otherwise I'll probably get a lot of comments saying "Help! It won't work" or something lol.

Drop shadows are for the preview only, and these are 300 dpi.



* * *D O W N L O A D* * *

I'd love to see what you've made, so please, please send me a link to your layout. And as always, comments are much appreciated ;)

12 comments:

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Thank you for all of your fab freebies.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

La'Shawn said...

Fantastic. Thanks for the freebie! ;)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sim said...

Wonderful!
You've made it!
Thank you so much!
XXX Sim.

Jody said...

About all I can offer re the styles is that I can test them in CS4 if you want.

manela said...

Beautiful alphabet! Thanks! :-))

Gem said...

Thanks a lot for this alpha. It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you~! So pretty!

I'm using the font in my experimental journal on Quizilla. Not so great right now, but I'm working on it...

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/3animefancat3/profile

It's called "Know Thy Author: Know Thy Self: My First Sue"...

Anonymous said...

Sorry! Strike that! I ended up running into an error trying to use it... so I'll have to go with something else TT~TT

I was the Quizilla Anon, btw...