Wednesday, March 3, 2010

12 Pieces Of Flair - Muted Colors

Back in middle school, I used to collect all sorts of buttons, pins, and what they're now called, thanks to the movie Office Space, "pieces of flair." You know, the kind the servers wear on their uniforms at certain restaurants. They look cute added to scrapbook pages, especially for kid's pages.

You can recolor these, overlay patterns or photos, or even add your own text to these, as long as you credit me. I made them plain just for that reason.

Anyway, since it's late and I need to get to bed, I decided to post this small offering. Tomorrow I'm going to make bright colored flairs, then some with patterns, and finally some with sayings & quotes.

Feel free to suggest sayings and things to put in my next batch & don't forget to shoot me a comment or two.

Drop shadows are only for the preview, and these are 300 dpi.



* * *D O W N L O A D* * *

Enjoy & have fun!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.