Saturday, September 25, 2010

Template #3

Here is my third freebie template. I hope everyone enjoys using it!

The template is .PSD layered and is 3600x3600 pixels at 300 dpi. If any of you don't have Photoshop or a program that uses .PSDs, let me know & I'll post .pngs of the page elements, if you really, really want me to, haha.

(Drop shadows are for the preview only.)


* * *D O W N L O A D* * *

Here's an example of a page I made using this template. I used my Geared For Romance kit which is still on sale for another couple of days!



I'd love to see what you've made with my template or any of my other freebies or products, so please send me a link to your layout. If you give me permission, I'd love to post it on my page with link back to you! (think of it as free advertisement!) Comments are much appreciated =)

3 comments:

Magnolia said...

Thank you for sharing.

Bree said...

Thank you for the beautiful template! I'm excited to use it!

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Beautiful, thanks so much !