You can recolor these, overlay patterns or photos, or even add your own text to these, as long as you credit me. I made them plain just for that reason.
Anyway, since it's late and I need to get to bed, I decided to post this small offering. Tomorrow I'm going to make bright colored flairs, then some with patterns, and finally some with sayings & quotes.
Feel free to suggest sayings and things to put in my next batch & don't forget to shoot me a comment or two.
Drop shadows are only for the preview, and these are 300 dpi.
* * *D O W N L O A D* * *
Enjoy & have fun!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.
Post a Comment